Welcome to my blog!

Hello, I'm Kerry Wuthrich and I'll be leaving the USA for the first time and traveling to Kenya, Africa for a short term Mission Trip from September 23rd to October 4th, 2010! Our team of 9 will be serving at HOREC (Hope for Orphans Rescue Center) to help extend Christ's love and do whatever we can to help these children who have been orphaned by AIDS. I'm very excited and ready to do my part. As communication connections allow, I'll be posting updates throughout this journey in hopes to share what is sure to be the experience of a lifetime. A big THANK YOU you for all of your support, your prayers, and your interest in these little ones. It truly 'takes a village' as they say! I'm so glad you are all part of mine! :O)

Click here to visit the Global Hope website

Click here to learn how HOREC began


Click here to visit the children in HOREC

Click here to visit Team Member, Joyce's blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Go directly to Joyce's blog, do not pass go, do not collect $200, send it to Global Hope (earmarked HOREC) instead!

http://horecmission2010.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment